Garmin Fenix 5 GPS Watch Slate Grey
The new Garmin Fenix 5 GPS multisport watch for athletes and adventurers of any scale comes packed with new advanced training and performance features set in an exciting athletic sport watch design. All units share a stainless steel EXO-Antenna as a bezel and a forged steel back for the best integrity in demanding environments.
Key Product Features
- Elevate wrist-based heart rate with new fully integrated sensor provides improved 24/7 monitoring – no chest strap required.
- Higher resolution outdoor optimised Chroma colour display for great readability even in bright sunlight.
- Detects and tracks activities (incl. Stairs climbed and intensity minutes) and sleep 24/7 to give you a better overview about your activity level.
- Switch wristbands in seconds without the need for any tools – just swap, click and go.
- Fenix 5 supports Strava live segments.
- Group Track allows you to follow all members in a group, making sure no one gets lost during joint activities.
- Go out for hours with enhanced UltraTrac- up to 100h in fenix 5.
- All units are water-rated to 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Sapphire version has the addition of Wifi, an ultra-strong scratch-resistant high quality sapphire lens, and an extra set of Quickfit bands already in the box.
We make products that are engineered on the inside for life on the outside. We do this, so our customers can make the most of the time they spend pursuing their passions. Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications.